Your HubSpot/Dynamics integration offers the capability to sync CRM campaign responses from HubSpot to CRM. Below is a step by step walkthrough on how to utilize the CRM Campaign property in HubSpot in order to sync CRM Campaign responses to Dynamics.
1. Create a CRM Campaign
2. Open the campaign to retrieve the GUID
Note: This GUID value is used to populate the internal value of the HubSpot CRM Campaign property. See step 8 for details.
3. Pop out the window by clicking the "pop out" icon
4. You will now be able to find the GUID value in the URL. The GUID value can be found between the %7b and %7d values in the URL.
In the example below, the GUID value highlighted is DECF50B5-52ED-E511-80D0-00155D01570A
5. Copy the GUID value in the URL
6. In HubSpot go to Contacts > Contacts Setting then search for the "CRM Campaign" property under the CRM Integration property group.
7. Open the property and change the the field type to a dropdown.
8. You can now begin adding your CRM campaigns to this field.
a) add the campaign name in the Label section
b) paste the CRM GUID value in the internal value section
9. You can now add the CRM Campaign field to a form to generate a campaign response in CRM.
a) Simply, add the CRM Campaign property to a form
b) Click edit property
c) Select "Make field hidden"
d) Select the appropriate campaign
e) Click Done Editing
f) Save Form
Any form that has the CRM Campaign property populated, will now generate a campaign response in CRM.