If your organization needs to use non-US addresses in NetSuite, please be sure to consider and/or implement the following:
In order to associate Company Customer, Individual Customer (Lead or Prospect), or Contact records with an address, NetSuite requires the creation of a related object called "Customer Address" or "Contact Address", which has some very specific and somewhat stringent requirements:
- A Country value must be provided, and must meet specific NetSuite formatting requirements.
- A State/Province/Region value must be provided, and must also meet NetSuite's format requirements.
- If either of these values is not provided or not in the correct format, Customer/Contact Address record creation will fail resulting in Customer and/or Contact records that do not have an associated address.
In order to avoid this scenario and make sure address records are created successfully, we recommend the following:
- Make sure all HubSpot forms contain the "NetSuite State", "NetSuite Country" , and "NetSuite Region" fields rather than the default State, Province, and Country fields.
- Be sure all these fields are required on your forms as well. We recommend using HubSpot's Smart Fields and Field Dependencies to simplify forms where possible.